The following error may be faced at Windows startup or when trying lớn launch a program: "The program can"t start because MSVCP100.dll is missing from your computer.Try reinstalling the program lớn fix this problem.".
Bạn đang xem: How to fix msvcr100
The "MSVCP100.dll is missing" or the "MSVCR100.dll is missing" issues commonly occurs, after updating your system to lớn the latest Windows version (e.g. After migrating your system from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10) or after restoring your system khổng lồ a previous restore point by using the Windows "System Restore" feature.
In this tutorial you"ll find instructions lớn resolve the "msvcr100.dll is missing" or the "msvcp100.dll is missing" errors in Windows 10, 8/8.1 or 7 OS.How to lớn FIX: "Program Can"t Start because MSVCP100.DLL or MSVCR100.DLL is Missing".Method 1. Uninstall & Reinstall Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
The first method khổng lồ resolve the "MSVCP100.dll is Missing" issue, is to lớn remove & then khổng lồ reinstall the "Acrobat Reader DC" program on your system.
1. Navigate lớn Windows Control Panel and mở cửa Programs & Features.2. Select the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC & click Uninstall khổng lồ remove it.
3. Follow the on-screen prompts khổng lồ remove Acrobat Reader & then restart you computer.4. After restart, open your website browser và navigate khổng lồ Acrobat Reader DC tải về page và click the Install now, to tải về and install the latest version of Acrobat Reader for your system.
The second method lớn fix the "MSVCR100.dll – MSVCp100.dll messing" issues, is lớn repair all the installed versions* of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package. **
1. Navigate khổng lồ Windows Control Panel and open Programs & Features.2. Find & repair one by one* all the installed versions of "Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package(s)".
* e.g. Select the "Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable Package (x86)", click Change và then click on Repair button. When the repair process is completed, highlight the "Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable Package (x64)" và perform the same steps (Change > Repair).
** Note: If you cannot find (any version of) the "Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package" on the installed programs, then proceed to method-3 below khổng lồ install it.
3. When the repair is completed, restart your computer.Method 3. Uninstall và reinstall the latest Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package.
The next method to solve the "Program Can"t Start because MSVCP100.dll is Missing" problem, is to remove all the installed versions of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and then to download and install the latest version.
1. Navigate to Windows Control Panel and mở cửa Programs and Features.2. Find & remove (one by one) all the installed versions of "Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package(s)".
3. After uninstall, restart your computer.4. After restart, xuất hiện your web browser và navigate lớn Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 download Page to tải về and install the latest version of the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package. *
* Important Note: tải về and install both versions. ("vc_redist.x86.exe" & "vc_redist.x64.exe")Method 4. Copy missing files lớn the correct location.
In some cases, the "MSVCR100.dll is Missing" and the "MSVCP100.dll is missing" issues, typically appear after Windows upgrade (e.g. From Windows 8.1 to Windows 10). At these cases, perform the following steps khổng lồ resolve your problems:
1. Copy the files "msvcp100.dll" và "msvcr100.dll" from "C:Windows.oldWINDOWSSysWOW64" thư mục to "C:WindowsSysWOW64" folder.2. Restart your computer.
That’s all folks! Did it work for you?Please leave a comment in the bình luận section below or even better: like and giới thiệu this blog post in the social networks lớn help spread the word about this solution.
Xem thêm: Làm Thế Nào Để Chuyển Đổi Mp4 Để 3Gp, Tệp 3Gp (Nó Là Gì Và Cách Mở Một)
If this article was useful for you, please consider supporting us by making a donation. Even $1 can a make a huge difference for us.